Fluted Non-Tapered Fiberglass Columns Features:
- Made In America
- Manufactured with FRP, for durability and longevity
- Columns have a Stone like appearance and feel
- Many dimensions available
- Perfect as patio columns, porch columns and for pergolas or gazebos
- Columns may be used around an existing support post when split.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Waterproof & Rot Resistant
- Cap/Base Made From Same Material
Fiberglass Columns Photo Gallery
If you're looking to upgrade your home with impressive columns, be sure to consider our fluted non-tapered fiberglass columns. This specific type of column is very popular for its combination of simplicity, elegance, and durability. You can find the lowest prices on fluted fiberglass columns right here at Crown-Molding.com, thanks to our direct-to-the-public distributor prices.
Our fluted non-tapered fiberglass columns are made right here in America from FRP fiberglass. This special fiberglass is a composite that provides immense load-bearing capability on columns that are also waterproof and rot resistant. FRP is not only durable and long-lasting, but it is engineered to give the look and feel of real stone with significantly less weight. You can order our fluted straight fiberglass columns in diameters from 8 to 14 inches and heights 8 to 14 feet with a range of design options for the capitals and bases. If you need wider or taller columns, simply contact us for a custom order. We also offer these columns as fiberglass column wraps that go around existing posts for easier installation.